Fonus Inc. announced today the official launch of a wireless cellular plan with up to 5G speeds of unlimited data, unlimited calls & texts worldwide via the Fonus app, and free roaming across the US, Canada & Mexico – all for $30 a month. fonus plan
Since early 2020, Fonus has been providing stellar cellular service to customers across North America, earning an industry-leading rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars on TrustPilot. This places Fonus as one of the top 10 best-rated mobile network operators in the world on TrustPilot.
The $30 cellular plan announced today offers: fonus plan
- unlimited data, with up to 5G speeds on AT&T’s network (beyond 20GB of monthly data usage, users will experience 3G speeds until the end of their billing cycle);
- unlimited calls & texts to over 50 countries and territories worldwide, including: American Samoa, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, French Guiana, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mariana Islands, Martinique, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Reunion Island, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States, US Virgin Islands and Venezuela;
- calling & texting across the world (over cellular data or Wi-Fi) via the Fonus app, available on the iOS App Store and Google Play Store;
- free roaming across the US, Canada & Mexico;
- other premium features such as visual voicemail, number portability (transfer existing US and Canadian numbers to Fonus), and free number selection from area codes in the US & Canada (international numbers coming soon).
“North Americans have been paying the highest prices in the world for wireless services for far too long,” said Simon Tian, founder and CEO of Fonus. “We hope to bring much needed change to that paradigm with this new offering from Fonus.”
For lighting, electrical, signage, and technology solutions that allow you to do more call Sverige Energy today at +4(670) 4122522.