- Vertical startup & stabilization of the green field operation.
- Providing uninterrupted utilities Power (DG, EB), Compressor ,HVAC ,WTP,LPG Yard etc to the plant to ensure continuous line operation.
- Drive Utility cost KPIs
- Managing Capex expenditure & timely execution.
- Ensuring statutory compliances related EB, & Factory Inspectorate
- Cost management related to VMOH
- Implement safety standards and build safe working culture.
- Implement GMPs and best practices.
- Drive PM pillar, Safety, AIB, and Productivity.
- Implement PeMM in UPGF.
- Training and capability building of operatives
- Implement safety standards and drive safety culture.
- Participate in safety meetings and close the agreed recommendations within agreed timeline.
- Work with SHE pillar and safety coordinator on implementing the Safety related action points and working to ensure Zero LTA in the plant.
- Execute safety and sustainability capex and initiatives.
- Track, monitor and report sustainability KPIs.- EUR and WUR
- Drive sustainability agenda and take essential steps to achieve goals.
- Preparing maintenance schedule for utility equipment- HVAC, ETP, WTP. ete
- Plan resources to execute PM and share PM Compliance report monthly basis.
- Coordinate and align cross functional team for shutdown, Preventive and other maintenance jobs.
- Address red tags and plan for closure of red tags. Share monthly closure report.
- Prepare root cause analysis for failure and action planning.
- Identify bottlenecks and make action plan.
- Conduct AMC services as per plan and maintain documents.
- Maintain PM related documents- History card, check sheets, service reports, service contracts, agreements.
- Ensure proper utilization of resources.
- Prepare R&M budget for utilities.
- Monitor and control R&M, share monthly report.
- Drive initiatives for cost saving through local development/procurement, alternate cost-effective spares/ systems.
- Proactively highlight R&M expenses event basis.
- Prepare AOP for power and fuel usage.(DG)
- Track and monitor power and fuel usage.
- Reporting power and fuel usage on daily basis.
- Preparing MIS on daily basis and ensure weekly submission to stores and commercial.
- Drive and implement Power and fuel saving initiatives and Kaizen.
- Define inventory level of spares and ensure availability of spares. Classification of spares w.r.t cost and criticality.
- Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and service providers.
- Control stores inventory.
- Work closely with vendors on high cost / import substitute Spare parts development.
- Conceive, suggest and implement ideas regarding design and modification of existing equipment/spares for improved benefit.
- Support engineering stores in reducing inventory through analysis and acting on nonmoving items
- Drive TPM Agenda.
- Analyzing collectively the problem taken up by the group
- Designing solutions/ suggestions to the specific projects/ problems taken up by the TPM
- Implementation of the solutions
- Internalizing the TPM culture
- Closely monitor the circle targets and driving the PM pillar action plan
- Support plant team in driving quality related initiatives- AIB, FSSA, etc.
- Close quality and food safety related observations raised by plant.
- Identifying areas of improvement and highlighting these to Quality Manager
- Implementing the action plans developed by the Quality Manager for continuous improvement.
- Preparing shift schedule.
- Allocating resources, manpower based on the skill and competency.
- Conducting skill assessment for operatives, identify area of improvement.
- Conducting in-house /OEM technical trainings for technicians.
- Developing technicians through involving in projects and other initiatives.
- Conduct daily meeting addressing maintenance related issues and deriving action plan.
- Conduct a meeting with technician sharing engineering performance.
- Execute plant capexes as per timeline and approved budget.
- Preparing detailed project schedule & tracking the progress.
- Selecting the best vendor after complete detailing & techno commercial analysis and getting it approved from commercial.
- Ensuring and implementing ‘Safe working practices’ during the entire project.
- Working with the plant team in designing & implementing proper food safety & hygiene standards for the projects
- Coordinate with cross functional team for seamless execution.
- Work closely with commercial & HR team to get the statutory compliances done for the project.
- Handover of the complete system with proper documentation to the plant team.
- Ensure the Purchase Order closure thru proper verification of job and the amount billed.
- Prepare statutory calendar and ensure implementation.
- The Explosives Act, The Petroleum Act, The Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, The Factories Act, Electricity Act
- Seeking feedback from seniors and peers
- Reflecting on own competencies and possible gaps
- Setting learning goals in consultation with seniors
- Monitoring implementation of these goals
- Continuously updating knowledge from outside environment
- Develop in-depth understanding of MIS, VMOH, MOR etc.
Additional information / Complexity
- Complexity of vertically starting up & maintaining of new green field plants with two biggest PC lines along with new pool of manpower.
- Implement Pepsico Maintenance Management System.
- All Utility services are essential and critical to run the plant.
- Managing team of 5 Technicians & accountability of outsource maintenance team.
- ER management and Engagement of operatives
- Management of maintenance contractual workforce
Key Skills /Experience required
- B. Tech. -Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics/ Electronics and Instrumentation- with minimum 4-7 years of experience in similar industry in maintenance.
- Good communication skills
- Focus for driving results
For lighting, electrical, signage, and technology solutions that allow you to do more call Sverige Energy today at +4(670) 4122522.