Numerator is looking for a talented and passionate Data Specialist colleague to join our team in our Vadodara office.
Our Path Intelligence solution delivers a premiere suite of SaaS-based software, including our flagship MAP Intel technology. The Data Specialist role focuses on facilitating back-end account setup and support, customer care, conducting content & data analysis and optimization, distributing enforcement notices based on client’s policies, and generating accurate reports.
The position requires robust analytical abilities and a creative approach to problem-solving coupled with strong interpersonal skills.
The Data Specialist will
- Utilize the MAP Intel software to capture and organize data; customize the rules engine to organize and correctly match listings to products for assigned clients.
- Have an in-depth understanding of all the leading eCommerce platforms and continuously look for process improvement in accounts and methods.
- Confirm the accuracy of the data collected by analyzing datasets and comparing data to website results; requires attention to detail and accurate tracking of information.
- Generate accurate and effective reports for clients; requires ability to listen to client need’s and Engagement Manager team’s suggestions while adhering to contract specifications.
- Act as the subject matter expert and analyze the production and organization of data; constantly searches for more proactive approaches. Includes account design and product classification, search and navigation filters, sourcing and SKU attribute building, product content enrichment, product list updates, etc.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized with attention to details; professional attitude and dependable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and thrive in a fast-pace environment
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular Excel spreadsheets and Macro usage
- SQL skills preferred
- BA/BS degree or in progress
- Additional languages (read and write) are a plus
- Basic industry background in Technology, high-end Electronics, or Consumer goods is a plus
- Knowledge of Python.
- Basic industry background in Electronics, Consumer goods, and/or Retail operations is a plus
For lighting, electrical, signage, and technology solutions that allow you to do more call Sverige Energy today at +4(670) 4122522.