Danfoss is leading manufacturer of electronic controllers in Refrigeration and control segment. An Electronic R&D facility is being setup in Chennai covering the areas of software applications, firmware, electronic hardware, mechanical and validation so as to facilitate end to end electronic product development. The product and projects portfolio will be as per global requirements of the company.
The position requires a high caliber in Firmware development for embedded product development.
- To actively take part in implementing firmware requirements from Product / customer requirements.
- Responsible for evolving modular design, POC evaluation and documenting it.
- Identify reusable modules for present and future.
- Responsible for High Level Design, Detailed design, Coding and Review with all stakeholders.
- Verify and Validate design through Unit Testing, Design Integration Testing and support System Testing.
- Adherence to Agile/DevOps Process and provide inputs in schedule estimation.
- Ensure right documentation quality in place for every project deliverables.
- Work seamlessly with Hardware Electronics Team & cross functional teams to meet product requirements.
- Deduce Firmware requirements
- Participate in design of the embedded application according to requirements ensuring elegant and most lean approach
- Execute and implement the design
- Verification through UT, DIT and ST
- Ensure thorough documentation of code, tests etc.,
- Ensure adherence to excellence in structure, coding practices
- Build team competencies
Background & Skills
- BE/B.Tech/ME/MS/M.Tech in EEE, ECE, CS, Embedded systems.
- 2 to 4 years in Firmware development
- Excellent embedded language proficiency, especially C, C++ is an added advantage.
- Must be familiar with diverse 8/16/32 bit microcontroller families from ST, TI, Free scale etc, especially Arm cortex M-series.
- Conversant with various communication protocols like SPI, I2C, Modbus, TCP/IP & USB.
- Hands-on experience in Python and test framework.
- Should have worked on product development process, working experience in DevOps & SDLC process Should have good knowledge on Static analysis, debugging and used different tools like JTAG, BDM etc.
- Exposure to low power RF applications is an added advantage.
- Good to have Agile Scrum practices
- Objective and clear articulation
- Good team player
- Effective in both direct and matrix organisation
For lighting, electrical, signage, and technology solutions that allow you to do more call Sverige Energy today at +4(670) 4122522.