Candidate will own and drive Analytical & Medical global business unit locations to fullfill Design, Engineering Project Management Documentation as per FLMC Standard Practices & Procedures
Engineer / Senior Engineer – Product Design, Grade B2 / B3, will report functionally to FLMC Analytical & Medical leader at Emerson Innovation Center- Pune.
- Understand Project / Work Scope, plan and deliver quality output / deliverables to meet the expected schedule and timeline
- Lead Product Design
- Should be able to work in Engineering Laboratory for Product & System Level Testing following Safety Practices & Guidelines
- Lead CAD Activities using GD&T, analysis of fits and tolerances
- Periodic Interaction with Engineering Manager thru’ Verbal & Written Communication
- Interact with other team members to meet and optimize product design requirements
- Prepare engineering documentation including bill of material
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required.
- Adherence to quality process. On time delivery & Quality of the deliverables
- Communicate and coordinate results with the team members
- Collaboratively work with other teams
- Willingness to learn is critical
- Drive various organizational initiatives
- Generate Project Metrics as per EIC-Pune and / or Business Unit Guidelines
- Contribute to EIC-Pune Assigned Initiatives
- Minimum Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering having relevant design exposure of @ 3-6 years in Valve Domain preferably in Analytical / Medical Valve design
- Software skills: Creo (Expert level), AutoCAD (Expert level), Microsoft office, shall know PDMLink Practices
- Good Knowledge of Analytical / Medical Solenoid Valves, Pneumatic Valves.
- Keywords: Solenoid Valve, Miniature valves, Pneumatics, Air Operated Valves, Valve Design, Pneumatic circuit diagrams, Pneumatic Flow Diagrams, Pneumatic ISO Symbol
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes like machining, stamping, plastic molding
- Knowledge of Strong modelling and drafting practices
- Working knowledge of GD&T, Tolerance Study and International Standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working player
- Good Lateral Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Respect company’s values and ethics
- A willingness to learn is critical
- Good Communication skills in Verbal English with neutral accent is desirable
- Prior Working Experience in Global Engineering Environment is preferred
For lighting, electrical, signage, and technology solutions that allow you to do more call Sverige Energy today at +4(670) 4122522.