Build and provide a complete programming package to the Project Manager. The package includes but is not limited to a Sequence of Operation, Virtual Points, pre-tested programming and onsite Functional Test for assigned projects.
Change the future with us
- Set up process to write all programs and virtual points after submittal is approved.
- We build functional test and flowcharting documents as required.
- Use Zone and National standards as the basis for programming standards.
- Have you set-up virtual and/or physical test system to test all programming before release!
- We build functional test checkout sheets to be included in Specialist checkout books and standardize Point Database and Blaster database creation.
- We assist Graphics Designer to incorporate dynamic point information for all graphics design and validate customer accepted program by comparing original provided program to final.
- Evaluate differences and work with Specialists to improve site programming skills and minimize central programming rework.
- Supervise programming time to establish baseline for future estimating standards.
- All programs must be tested prior to release so that solutions are 100% accurate.
- Review design content to provide Specialists with the needed information to optimize Start-up and Commissioning.
- Document with RFIs specification discrepancies and needed clarification and cost impact requested changes.
- Produce RFIs and resolve issues with job submittals prior to the job submittals being released to the Specialist.
- We provide onsite assistance with functional testing as required and participate as a member of the “Programming Community”.
- Attend regularly scheduled Design and Programming meetings.
- 1-3 years of successful experience programming HVAC control strategies is required
- Electrical Engineers and Electronics Engineers / Instrumentation Engineers (Diploma)
- Other Engineering Degree and Diploma considered based on experience
- Certified in PLC programming. (Preference would be for the people who have hand on experience on X works / ABT Pro)
For lighting, electrical, signage, and technology solutions that allow you to do more call Sverige Energy today at +4(670) 4122522.