- Provide printed circuit board design support to various projects at Ambetronics Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
- Create multilayer PCB design and layout using Altium Designer or OrCAD
- Perform the implementation of analog, digital, high frequency, matched differential pairs, and high power circuitry, utilizing through hole and surface mount technologies.
- Create Gerber data and package all files for fabrication.
- Create PCB footprints for the master library by interpreting manufacturer’s data sheets.
- Document and archive schematic diagrams, PCB assembly drawings, PCB mechanical support drawings, and wiring harness drawings.
- Work with vendor manufacturers to communicate and provide clarity during PCB fabrication.
- Perform other duties as required.
Key Skills Required
- Proficient software knowledge of Altium, OrCAD
- Understanding of basic electronics, signal integrity, EMI/EMC concepts, Antennas, Power dissipation, IC Packages.
- Perform placement of components and route the signals accordingly.
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes, SMT lines and soldering methods like Re flow soldering, wave soldering, Selective soldering etc.
- Thorough knowledge of mechanical concepts and constraints, good coordination with mechanical Engineer designing the outer packaging of the PCB.
Location: Andheri East, Mumbai (Candidates residing in Western Mumbai will be preferred).
Experience: 3 to 5 Years or more
Industry: Electronics product manufacturing company
Salary: Best as per Industry standard
Qualification: B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech (Electronics or Instrumentation)
Company: Ambetronics Engineers Private Limited
For lighting, electrical, signage, and technology solutions that allow you to do more call Sverige Energy today at +4(670) 4122522.