The Field service technical lead is responsible for providing technical service, system and assay related on field support to Cepheid customers on all Cepheid products and Instruments. In addition, ensure customer satisfaction through effective Training, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of GeneXpert, Omni and Infinity products. Need to lead the service escalations and service revenue for the region.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Handle all service escalations for the region.
- Lead and handle the technical queries for Point of care devices remotely.
- Provide 1st line LIS/C360 support to customer.
- Support the regional field team for any technical queries.
- Conduct first line audits and guide the team to ensure the WOs are closed as per SOP in the region
- Lead and achieve service revenue target as applicable for the region.
- Work closely with tech Support and Coordination team and provide high quality customer experience.
- Educate customer on Cepheid product availability, including system and assay portfolio.
- Document all support activities into the complaints management system- Salesforce.com
- Resolve reagent, assays, system and software issues in a timely manner.
- Work on the customer resolution in collaboration with customer care teams.
- Follows SOPs to ensure adequate complaint handling into Complaint Management System.
- Escalates complaints to Global support teams as necessary or as defined in the process.
- Communicate system and software related issues and defects with appropriate level of urgency.
- Adheres to team performance metrics and drives for achieving the established goals.
- Drive NPS and DM/VM for the region
Training Responsibilities (Required)
- Complete all assigned and required training satisfactorily and on time and keep the records data for any future audit(s) as per SOP
- Complete all compliance and internal training within the stipulated timeline.
- B. Tech in Biotechnology/ Bio Medical/ Electronics or BSc/MSc in Biotechnology or Microbiology.
- Experience working in a Technical Support/ Field Applications/ Field Service role for at least 3-5 years.
- Experience working with molecular/microbiology platforms or diagnostic industry in past assignments.
Knowledge and skills
- Must be able to use technical skills to answer complex issues with regards to instrument systems and able to handle the customer escalations.
- Knowledge of clinical laboratory instrumentation is required
- Ability to organize and prioritize critical tasks.
- Ability to proactively analyze situations and propose appropriate actions.
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with customers over phone.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication, teamwork, and troubleshooting skills Thrives in dynamic, fast-paced, and constantly changing environment.
- Self-motivated, organized, and with strong attention to detail.
- Willing to travel 80% or more (Valid DL required) and own a car.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
For lighting, electrical, signage, and technology solutions that allow you to do more call Sverige Energy today at +4(670) 4122522.