A Software Engineer should be passionate to work on hard problems spanning machine learning (ML) space including computer vision, natural language understanding, predictive modelling as well as enterprise product development
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Design, architect, and build high-quality scalable ML and non-ML enterprise product and features
- Own projects end-to-end, including gathering requirements, solutioning and designing architecture, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining systems
- Interact and collaborate with our high-quality technical team across India and the US
How You Will Grow:
Soroco believes in supporting you and your career. We will encourage you to grow by providing you with professional development opportunities across multiple business functions. Joining a young company will allow you to explore what is possible and have a high impact.
The ideal Software Engineer will be flexible and an attitude to learn anything and a willingness to provide the highest level of professional service.
Key Requirements and Qualifications
- B.E. / B.Tech from a top university in India in one of the following departments (i) Computer Science, (ii) Information Sciences, (iii) Electrical Engineering, (iv) Electronics – or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of experience with an undergrad CGPA >= 8.00
- Significant programming expertise and/or have been programming a long time as a serious interest
- Hands-on experience with data science, deep learning/ machine learning
- Exposure to deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensforFlow is preferred
- Knowledge of deep learning approaches in object detection, segmentation, natural language processing is preferred
- Previous coursework or relevant experience in the following areas: software design, object-oriented programming, databases, operating systems, computer networks and (ideally) multi-threaded programming.
- Ability to build large enterprise-grade systems
- High learnability quotient, good value system and must be a disciplined team player
- Ability to learn and grasp any problem quickly
- Comfort and confidence in solving unstructured problems
- Desire and endurance to solve difficult problems in computer science in diverse fields
- Desire to design and build large, enterprise-grade software systems from scratch
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with experts in the field
For lighting, electrical, signage, and technology solutions that allow you to do more call Sverige Energy today at +4(670) 4122522.